Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cien, cent, hundert, cento, sto, hundra, hundrede!

100 days until our wedding!!! It's so close and I know time is going to fly. Ok, who am I kidding - I want it to be here now now now *stomps foot a la Veruca Salt*


I really don't have a whole lot to do in the grand scheme of wedding things. The major things can be listed in a rather short compilation:

1. Arrange the rehearsal dinner. For some reason, this is the bane of my wedding planning. Stupid little towns outside the city not having good eateries!

2. Get the dresses altered/fitted. Of course, that means I have to have the dresses in my possession. Hurry up, Alfred (yes, we are now on a first name basis, apparently...)

3. Meet with our incredibly busy pastor to finalize how everything is going to go during the ceremony. Once that's done, we can print programs, then invitations and other paper products (invitation inserts, place cards, misc. reception labels.) Then we can send the invites off so it feels more real and you all can RSVP that you're coming!

4. Bridal portrait, couple's shower, bachelor/bachelorette parties.

5. Pack for the rehearsal, pack for the ceremony, pack for the reception, pack for the honeymoon.

6. Stop worrying about everything else and enjoy our big day :)

Easily attainable in 100 days right? Of course. No worries. I refuse to fall behind. Who needs a wedding coordinator? I AM the wedding coordinator!

[Note: I'd also like to figure out one more something to help personalize our wedding a little bit more. Maybe something for the reception? I have no idea what. I just think it needs a little more *us* thrown in there. Suggestions welcome.]

No comments: