Friday, June 15, 2007

My first (and only) hair trial

This afternoon I met with a lovely woman named Deborah who lives in the town next to where we are getting married. I brought in about 30 pictures of different hair ideas that I liked and we played around for a few hours. Here is what we came up with:

Me before. I didn't notice how long my hair was getting until I saw this. Deborah also leases a salon and so she's going to meet with me in September to trim it and add some layers. That way she can get it how she thinks it will work best for my hairdo.


And now, with no further adieu...



Side view. I really like the side sweep thing. It gives a little more to look at than a bland forehead. Also, it helps draw attention from my very Jewish nose!




You can see my industrial piercing in this one. I think I will wind up taking out for the actual wedding day. Maybe find little sparkly things to put in instead. Or nothing at all. I haven't decided yet.





Close up of the curls and the placement of the veil. She lifted the hair to insert the veil comb, so if I decide to take the veil out for the reception (I'm thinking I will) it won't mess up the style itself.





Artsy-poetic picture. Mom approves, and so do I. Of course, we will do something similar once I'm actually in the big white dress.





Sorry for the poor picture qualty. It was way darker originally and I auto-fixed it so it would lighten enough to be able to see me. I think I may have the sweep come down a little lower at the top. What do you guys think?

No comments: