Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Crunching numbers

Let's talk numbers, shall we? In no order of importance, but in increasing value (because I have to have some kind of order) I present to you the following:


1 - The One. You know, that guy I'm marrying.
2 - The number of fabulous ladies that are my bridesmaids.
3 - The number of kids I want to have (2 of my own and 1 adopted)
4 - The number of shore excursions that even look remotely interesting in Grand Cayman. Maybe this will be the day we just walk/shop/lounge around and don't do any paid activities.
8 - The total number of days we will be participating in our wonderful honeymoon cruise.
77 - To-do items left on my list. In my defense, the only thing I'm overdue on is the rehearsal dinner stuff (which isn't a surprise and hopefully will be taken care of this weekend) and mind you 17 of them are either due the day before or the day of the wedding
128 - DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING!!!
129 - Days to the honeymoon, naturally.
130 - The perfect number of guests to have so the reception room isn't overly crowded.
150 - How much they want us to pay to swim with dolphins.
1,000,000 - How much money I wish I had, how many thank you notes I will have to write, and the number of times happier I will be once I marry my best friend. Awww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.