Wednesday, June 6, 2007

But I don't have a black suit

Yesterday's wedding excitement has to do with shoes. White shoes. Bridal shoes. Long story short, I bought two pairs.



The first pair is a very basic white pump. Mine are similar, though not shiny patent leather.






The second one is more of a sandal with a closed toe (imagine it in white.) They're a little rounder at the toe because I have fat feet and think pointy shoes are hideously ugly!


I just got a whole bunch of email stuff about the wedding I'm working on Saturday. Yes, I said working. I'm going to try my hand in the wedding world. Right now, I'm a lowly intern, but if I like it and the company continues to grow, I could move up and up to head coordinator. The only problem is, I don't have a black suit. I have black slacks and assorted black tops, but no jacket. Yikes. Looks like I better go shopping before Saturday!

I'm excited to help make someone's wedding day that much better, and excited to see a wedding all come together (it will give me a boost of confidence) but at the same time, the biggest emotion I feel is:

No comments: