Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures!!!

I finally got around to uploading all my pictures onto my computer from the digital camera I got for Christmas. So now you can see the things I've been talking about and give me your opinions!

White floating candles in purple-dyed water. Right now they're in a tupperware thing, but for the big day they'll be in fish bowls. They'll also have wreaths around them. I think the water is too dark even though that's only one drop of red and one of blue. We'll have to make a bucket full at a time so it winds up being lavender instead of black.


Chair tie out of purple and white ribbon. Shown here on our tall-backed dining chair, but for the big day will be in chairs with shorter backs, about half the height of the chair back.


That's all I have for now. But at least it's something visual. Eventually I'll get around to making a mock-up of the wreath and candles centerpiece. I still have to buy the fishbowls though.

No comments: