Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So far behind

Hello again, everyone! Wow can you believe how long it's been since I posted? I attended the funeral of my laptop and have yet to replace it, so for now I am sneaking onto Jason's desktop to bring you bridal updates :)

All invitation pieces have been printed. All invitations have been assembled. Some invitations have been mailed (but not all.)

We had our final meeting with Rev. Jason. We figured out ceremony order, what we will have and won't have, and other day-of things. I just got his approval of my programs, so I will be printing them shortly (shortly = whenever I get to a computer that I can hook my printer to.)

I picked up my altered dress and I scheduled bridal portraits. I just need to find a reputable dry cleaner to take care of my dress between bridal portraits and the wedding. I also need to get my sister's dress to her so that she can get alterations started.

We've continued making purchases here and there to get everything taken care of. Still a few loose ends, but mostly coming together nicely.

We planned the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner.

I paid off some vendors, and will be making next payments to some of them soon. We are trying to pay off as many as possible with checks/cash, but a few vendors like our baker and our photographer take credit card, which is a huge help since we can keep paying those off after the wedding (I'm so glad I have good credit and just got a new card with no interest for another 14 months!)

Things are quickly coming together. The big things are taken care of, and anything that falls through at this point won't really affect anything that much.

Now off to rob a bank (attention Suzi!) to get enough money to pay the rest of it off :) And by rob a bank, I mean look for a job ;)

No comments: