Friday, August 24, 2007

Heads, shoulders, knees and toes

Wednesday we got our first RSVPs in the mail :) They were all good news. Sadly, yesterday we got a "decline with regret" which is too bad, but I kind of knew the couple wouldn't be making it - still would have been nice to see them since they're family and we don't see them nearly enough.

Along with the loss of my computer, I'm mourning another loss involving my bank account and my car. Really glad I didn't buy a new laptop because I just spent that much to get the Focus fixed, with a list of things that still need my attention (and money...)

Hopefully this weekend will be good. We're not supposed to get any rain, and Sunday we are going to a water park with Jason's sister and her husband in celebration of their one-year anniversary :)

1 comment:

SuziAndRicardo said...

Hey girl!
I am so sorry to hear about the problems with the car and the computer. I'm glad all wedding plans are coming along smoothly though! I can't wait for y'all's wedding! We are going to stay w/ my friend Sarah who lives in Denton and drive down to Justin. It's going to be so much fun!!!

My mom has changed up the reception plans (She finally realized that it was very very tacky), so now we're not having it at the church and we're having more food and booze. Yay! I will have to blog about it all sometime.

Anyway, in response to your previous post, I know just the bank .... and since it's Labor Day today, there's no one there to see us break in! :O)

Have a fabulous day!!