Friday, August 10, 2007

Reality check

Right now I'm working on printing the response cards that will accompany the invitations I'm going to print tomorrow. Next week we will send out batch one (family from far far away to give them extra time to make travel plans) and wait anxiously for people to reveal their agendas for October 20 (and let us know if we are important enough to get penciled in!)

It's finally starting to feel real. The dress that I put on again for the first time in months, the bridesmaid dress that is hanging in my closet for me to look at whenever, the first gift purchased because someone loves us, and now the big indicator that it's real and that it's happening, our invitations and assorted inserts that will accompany them in their transcontinental journeys.

I'm so excited. And each day closer just adds to the excitement. I'm getting married to an amazing guy who loves me as much as I love him. God, what did I do to deserve something so fabulous?!

No comments: