Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dazzling!

Tonight I started using Crest Whitestrips. They feel really weird, like I have wrapped my teeth in saran wrap. I can't talk or spit while they're on because they shift really easily. So far, 5 minutes down, another 25 to go. I really hope I can continue to use them for the whole time I'm supposed to, because Romie's teeth were so white and pretty when I saw her and she said she's been using them and she likes them. I know my sister had issues with them when she first tried them, like they made her teeth really sensitive so she stopped using them halfway through the kit. Hopefully I'll adjust easier than that. With only 16 days until my bridal portraits, I hope I can at least make my pearlies a few shades whiter. If I like them I think I'll try them again right before the wedding but if not it's no loss since I got this kit free for being a first-time patient at my new dentist's office.

6 minutes down. Has anyone else had good or bad experiences with these?

1 comment:

SuziAndRicardo said...

I did the Rembrandt strips and Ricardo did the Crest ones that you're doing. They both worked pretty well, but my teeth were uber-sensitive afterwards. But ...my teeth are pretty sensitive anyway. Ricardo was fine though. :O)