Sunday, October 28, 2007

A masterpiece

I'm so proud to be Mrs. Kandace Williams! The entire wedding weekend was so wonderful; we honestly could not have been more blessed. Jason and I spent the last 8 days aboard the Carnival Conquest enjoying each other's company and we had a blast soaking in all the perks of being newlyweds!

There are so many things in my head that I want to make sure I mention, but for now I think I'll keep it short and sweet:

Thanks to everyone who played a role in our wedding, whether as a member of the wedding party, as a family member, or simply as a guest. I could say a million words and still be at a loss for how to convey the gratitude and love we feel for all of you. We were absolutely humbled by the generosity and support that poured out for us. The deck is definitely stacked in our favor with all of you behind us and our marriage.

It's now been 8 days and we have only seen a small handful of pictures from the whole thing. I set up an account at www.photobucket.com where you can add your pictures to the collection. The login ID is bunnwilliams and the password is wedding. Please please help us out by sharing any images you might have in your possession.

Thanks again to our friends and family. We are blessed beyond words and we love each and every one of you so very much.

No comments: