Monday, August 18, 2008

Life and such

Still looking for a job. Mine seems to get more annoying by the day. Maybe it's the people. Maybe it's the rude customers and their "Southlake mentality." Either way, I need more money, and more paid time off!

Jingles got adopted this weekend to a wonderful family in Weatherford who has a huge yard for him to play in. So glad he's home. In a way I want to jump right into the next one since I know there are so many who need help. But in a (selfish) way I want to take a few weeks off and just enjoy being a family of 5 - me, Jason, Buffy, Brina and Rocky. Guilt may get the best of me, though it will be hard to make sitting/boarding arrangements for the 3 weekends we are planning on being out of town between now and the end of September. Probably best to wait it out, and that's what I think we'll aim for - unless we're the last resort...

Can't wait to see my family next month!

No comments: