Saturday, March 10, 2007

Répondez s'il vous plaît

The last of the invitations have been purchased. I know we have a really long time to think about that stuff, but since Michael's has those 40%-off coupons in the newspaper each week, we took advantage of that, buying one package a week so we could use a coupon on each of them. Now I guess we will move on to buying something else, maybe vases for our centerpieces or paper for our ceremony programs. Jason and I have been stealing his parents' newspaper on Sundays so we can go through all the coupons they don't want. We found some for Linens n Things and B3, but don't know what we need from there (we don't want to buy stuff for the sake of getting the discount).

Monday we are sending in the deposit for the caterer, so that's one more thing we can cross off our list. The major things we have left are photographer, DJ, cake and officiant. I'm going to talk to a friend about the cake, and we are going to talk to the pastor from our church about being our officiant. I have already talked to several photographers and it just comes down to making a final decision and sending the deposit. Might have to make appointments to meet them first though. That's a lot of money to spend on someone we've never met!

And I saved the most exciting news for last... Jason booked our honeymoon!!! That's right, folks, the day after the wedding my HUSBAND and I will be going to..... somewhere. I know, I'm a tease. But it's a surprise! Don't worry, baby birds - you'll know soon enough :)

No comments: